Age & Beauty Exhibition
If you would like someone to call you to discuss the details please email email@example.com
Click on images to increase the size
Notes for Exhibitors
As exhibitors you are Friends of Poltimore House for the year and can visit free when it is open for most events & open days. You should be receiving membership cards etc. although some have been delayed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Display & Power
Contact Peter to discuss (copy email@example.com into any changes)
This is most important if we want to have an audience and we will be relying on your help and contacts to make this work. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you can assist with the following:
A5 Flyers & A4 posters
- Are you able to distribute hard copies (how many?)
- You know somewhere that might take flyers/poster 1. Check with them first 2. Provide a contact name & address for posting.
- If you know of any local published media that would take a listing/ advert / article for free 1. Check with them & obtain deadline date 2. Find out exactly what they are prepared to do & in what format 3. Contact Helen with the details.
- We will be advertising on our web site, Facebook page & Twitter. If you are social media savvy please can you 1. like/follow these and share as much as you can 2. Provide links via your own social media accounts 3. Update and link via your own web site/blog/insta etc.
- Please send Helen a short paragraph about yourself for a regular ‘meet the artist’ feature. Include an image/headshot & contact details if you wish.
- If you have any contacts 1. Check with them first 2. Contact Helen with the details.
- Poltimore House 7pm to 9pm Friday 13 July. You will be sent an invitation. If you have any VIP contacts that you would like Poltimore to invite send Helen the details.
- Exhibitors may be asked to ‘bring a bottle’ (or 2) so we can put more into the marketing budget.
- All sales are in the Chapel (2 tables will be provided)
- Helen will provide a sales/price list to assist exhibitors who are responsible for all sales.
- A medium size browser is available (A3 size max). 2 items per exhibitor.
- wi fi code for Poltimore is elephant
Catalogue & labels
- Deadline for information MONDAY 2 JULY.
- E mail to Helen in Word document or in body of e mail. Calibri 12 standard font would be helpful.
Set up & take down
- Thursday 12 July – Poltimore staff only until 2pm. Exhibitors from 2pm – 8pm. If you have work that will take time to hang & light then you are encouraged to set up on Thursday.
- Friday 13 July – 10am until 5pm (includes sales table in chapel).
- Saturday & Sunday 14/15 July – exhibition open both days from 10am to 5pm. No work to be removed during that time.
- Sunday 15 July 5pm to 8pm – Poltimore staff will be available to assist with removal of work (we will need to know in advance if this is when you intend to take your work)
- Monday 16 July 09:30am to 12:00 noon – removal of remainder of work. Restore House to usual condition. May go on later if necessary.